My "Office"

I need help. I love to organize, and my "office" that you see here was orderly and neat at some point (it's hard to remember when). Eventually though (and this happens with every space in my house), stuff begins to accumulate and breed and multiply. And then I get stuck. What do you do when your space is no longer big enough, you cannot get rid of things (well, not much), and relocating the problem area to a bigger place is not an option? I need some help from all you OCD-super-organizing-place-for-everything-everything-in-its-place people!! Analyze the picture below and let me know if there is any hope. Sincerely, Kali.

Comments

  1. Kali ~ check out www.flylady.net Marla has some real answers to all of us who procrastinate or have perfectionist tendencies. Mostly she would tell you to clear out all the shelves, then carefully sort through what items you love, use and can't live without. Then put the others into two piles, give away or throw away..and just do it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts